Coming Attractions

Hey everyone, I want to say thanks for making January another great month here at the Lair. I've got lots of great stuff for you guys planned, and I want to give you all a sneak peek at what I have in store for you.

The Grab Bag with be back again this month with several of the selections spilling out from my friends over at Cinema De Bizarre. Plus I've had a special request from some of my friends down in Texas to do a head to head look at two films to settle an argument. You might think they want to know which film is better, but no they are subjecting the Bug to finding out which film is WORSE!

Tuesday Terrors is full of horror goodness from all over the spectrum. We'll have rabies filled meat pies, ghosts, zombies, and a little dose of Humphrey Bogart with skunk hair (more on that this Tuesday).

B.L.O.G continues to come at you every Thursday with another batch of lovely ladies from the genre vaults. And the Ladies of the Lair will return once more for Ladies Night, what are they reviewing this month, well, I can't tell you that because the answer is indeed blowing in the wind. 

The Feature Presentation this month will be Fulciuary and I'll be taking a good hard look at the Godfather of Gore and four of his films. I really look forward to this one, and I hope you all will enjoy it.

Dollar Deals goes back to it's original format for three weeks this month. There will be a special interruption for Valentine's Day when I take a look at one of my long time favorite romantic films featuring Andy Kaufman and Jerry Garcia as robots. 

I have a few other surprises up my sleeve including a contest to win a brand spanking new copy of Fulci's City of the Living Dead, more on that when I get the details sorted out. I also have a surprise up my sleeve toward the end of the month when The Lair gives Ash Wednesday a whole new meaning. Plus soon the ol' LB is going off site for an article over at B Through Z webzine. I'm going to have a review over there of the blaxploitation horror gem, J.D.'s Revenge. I'll let you folks know all the details on when and where to read that as they get to me. 

So as you can tell February is going to be another great month at the Lair. I want to thank all my readers for growing the community we've got here and I encourage anyone who's not letting their voice be heard to start hitting that comment button and let me know what you're thinking. This will be month seven of the LBL and each month has been getting better and better with more and more of you folks finding your way here and getting involved. I can't wait to see what this month has in store for us all, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment