Where Y'at, Bugg?

Heya folks, just wanted to let you all know that I'll be on vacation for the next week, but that don't mean that things grind to a halt around here, au contraire

While the Bugg relaxes in New Orleans, this week you can check out a specially themed week I've got lined up for you. Each of the features this week will feature a movie set in The Crescent City, and all your favorite features will be full of New Orleans goodness.  

You can also check out my Travel-blog, I Got The Ways and Means, to find out what I'm up to every day. So I hope you folks enjoy the films I have lined up, and I'll be back revitalized and ready to get down to the nitty gritty next week. 

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love N'Awlans. Eat some rice and flash some tots for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sneering (homo-phobic) snobJune 2, 2009 at 12:01 PM

    isn`t it true that theres a special day in late may or early june every year in new orleans when its traditional for all the most beautiful girls in that city to walk and run through the streets completely naked, if its true you`re gonna` have one of the greatest holidays of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the well wishes, and I'm having a great time. As for flashing my tits,BJ-C, people were giving me beads not to do it.

    Snob, if only that was true, but all the near nekkidness happens around MArdi Gras which in in February or March depending on when the Catholics say it does. However there is no shortage of pretty women in this city, but I would not know anything about that since I am happily married to Ms. Directed.

    ReplyDelete