It Came From Yesterday Update!


Heya folks. Just a quick one here. As you folks might recall sometime back I told you all about a prequel to Project: Valkyrie was in the works. Well it's getting closer and Jeff stopped by to let me know the teaser trailer for the film was up and ready for viewers. Project: Valkyrie is one of my favorite low budget features, and I am really, really looking forward to this flick. The trailer looks great so head on over to itcamefromyesterday.com and check it out, and I'll be keeping you folks posted on all the news on the flick as I get it. Until then, if you haven't checked out Project: Valkyrie then give it a shot. Netflix users can even stream it via "watch it now" so get out there and support an independent film that's really worth your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment