Waiter, There's a Bugg in my League of Tana Tea Drinkers

It's true folks, the Lightning Bug's Lair has been asked to join the hallowed ranks of The League of Tana Tea Drinkers. So what does that mean? It mean's I get a spiffy little banner to put on the sidebar, I get to contribute to a community of great blogs, and occasionally it will be my turn to hide the bodies. Ooops, not in the club five seconds and I'm already giving away secrets.

In all seriousness, I appreciate this acknowledgment by the great group of writers that make up LOTTD. I won't list everyone out here, but special thanks go out to John at Zombos Closet of Horror, B-Sol from The Vault of Horror, Willy from Uranium Cafe, Pax from Billy Loves Stu for being longtime supporters of the Lair. Also I want to send a special congratulations to my fellow inductee Cortez the Killer from the great blog Planet of Terror.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome man! That's two of my favorite blogs that made it in! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard! And you get a night off, no bodies tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a well deserving blog to join the ranks, big congrats Bugg!

    ReplyDelete