TLBL in Cincinnati (Horrorhound Weekend!)

Readers, If you ever wonder
Wonder, whatever became of me
I’m at Horrorhound in Cincinnati
Cincinnati with TLBL 

I got kind of tired of just writing and pod casting
Never  meet those on the other side
Now I’m off three days of Horror films and fun times
So I’ll be back in  little while…..

I’m at  Horrorhound Weekend in Cincinnati


(Hey folks. Due to packing and generally not being able to concentrate on writing, I didn‘t get El Topo finished up so look for that to plop next Monday instead. I‘m sure I‘ll update the site with Cinnci madness if I have time, but if not, I‘ll see you folks when I get back. And if you‘re going I‘ll see you there!.)

3 comments:

  1. See you soon & have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My level of excitement is legendary. Can't wait to hang out with you and the lady above me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jervaise brooke hamsterNovember 12, 2010 at 6:23 PM

    FEBRUARY 1ST 1988 NEVER HAPPENED.

    ReplyDelete