Christmas Shorts: The Christmas Eves (1936): These Gals Stuff Stockings with Gams

I've stumbled across a number of interesting little Christmastime titles over the weekend, so I wanted to share a few of these with you folks. Starting at the oldest thing I dug up, the 1936 film The Christmas Eves. It starts off innocently enough with four girls (who apparently sleep in two beds) wake up for Christmas morning....


When the girls wake up, it's time to gather under the Christmas tree to open presents. 

Which turn out to be stockings and sweaters. Naturally this requires the girls to take off all their clothes to try them on. 


Of course those aren't their only presents, they get trains,

and toy planes...


and apparently handguns...


The handgun was definately this gal's favorite...


Then they participate in a favorite holiday tradition, bottomless target shooting...

It was a very merry Christmas for all, but next year I hope Santa can see his way to bringing these girls some pants. 


It's not the way my family celebrates the holiday, but I do see how it could have certain advantages. 

Hope you folks enjoyed this first rather risqué installment of Christmas Shorts.  I'll have another tomorrow and all kind of goodies planned leading up to the big day. 


1 comment:

  1. I've actually seen that one! I think it's included as an extra on a Something Weird DVD release. Those gals certainly enjoy their Christmas.

    ReplyDelete