Horrorhound Weekend Indy '11 Wrap-Up: Part 2- Hitch on the Horrorhound

As all you loyal Lair-ers know, I love me some Alfred Hitchcock, and I'm always on a the look for Hitch-o-belia where ever I go. Just so happens that at Horrorhound I found this little guy at the table of The Clay Guy. I admired his sculptures last time in Cincinnati, but when he was there he didn't have this little guy....

Here he is a little closer up....



I love this little guy, and even more so because mini-Hitch has a sly little smile on his face. If you're ever at any convention that Clay Guy is at definitely check out his stuff. He has statues of all kind of great genre characters for you to chose from, and there's really something for everyone. I also have to give a shout out to my friend Randy for the backdrop for lil' Alfie. It's a strange little tome called Suspense in the Cinema that I thought was very appropriate for the background.

That's going to wrap it up for today, but I have something very special for tomorrow, the final chapter in the Horrorhound Wrap-Up, The 80's Slashers Panel!

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeee! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clay Guy's work. Thank God I've never found his website because my fridge would be empty, my dogs starving and my shelves full of his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello T.L,

    My name is Catherine Meyers; I work as the admin of a web and blog directory. I have to say, I’m impressed by your blog, great articles and you have a nice photo collection here, Good job! That is why, I would be delighted to have your blog in my directory, that way my visitors will also visit your web.
    If you are interested in this link exchange, let me know.

    Good luck with your blog.

    Catherine Meyers

    ReplyDelete