My Cinematic Alphabet

Recently my pal Rupert Pupkin turned me onto this Meme that's been going around. I've seen a number of my pals (such as the Deadliest of Dolls) post theirs, and so I thought it might be a great way to start the week. So here goes....

A is for Aguirre, Wrath of God 

B is for Blood Feast 

C is for Cat in the Brain 

D is for Dagmar's Hot Pants

E is for The Eyes of Laura Mars 

F is for From Russia With Love 

G is for Goodfellas 

H is for Hellraiser 

I is for Idiocracy 

J is for J-Men Forever

K is for Kill, Baby, Kill

L is for Logan's Run


M is for Mallrats


N is for Nick Danger and the Case of the Missing Yolk 


O is for Ocean Drive Weekend


P is for Pray for the Wildcats


Q is for Quills 

R is for Robocop

S is for Susperia 


T is for Time Bandits


U is for The Untouchables


V is for Vertigo 

W is for Wild in the Streets


X is for X:The Man With the X-Ray Eyes

Y is for Young Doctors In Love


Z is for Zorro, The Gay Blade


Ha! How's that for a way to start a week. See you all tomorrow with more stuff!

6 comments:

  1. Well done sir! OCEAN DRIVE WEEKEND and NICK DANGER have not been seen by me, need to correct that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, though it might be a chore, OD Weekend is long out of print off a VHS release from Troma. My copy of Nick Danger isn't even that tape I posted, I have a version from Night Flight that I'm still hanging onto.

    You've seen J-Men Forever then? If so you know the true origin of The Lightning Bug. Hrmm, must return to my base on the moon, change costumes, and hash gas a few people while I sort this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew "V" would be Vertigo... And Zorro takes me waaay back- yay!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Christine- V could only be for Vertigo (I watched it again the other day.) Is it healthy being obsessed with a movie about obsession, probably not, but it sure is fun! See you around these parts in a couple of days Ms Hadden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bugg for introducing me to Dagmar's Hot Pants, I'm officially intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if I have seen J-MEN FOREVER actually. Thought I had upon 1st glance, but upon further review maybe not. Another added to the list!

    ReplyDelete